CWS feeding complex is designed for intermediate CWS storage and it’s metered feeding into the boiler.
Feeding Complex is controlled by a single control shelf which manages CWS and air amount.
For the purpose of a long-term storage intermediate tank is equipped with a mixer.
For the purpose of extra CWS treatment Feeding Complex is equipped with pipes&valves for the internal cycle pumping or for pumping CWS to external tank – for the longtime storage or for washing procedures.
Auxiliary pipes and valves are connected for the convenient maintenance of Feeding Complex.
All parts of Feeding Complex are mounted on a single frame and could be transported in a standard 20ft container.
- Mixer tank with level sensors, 1…4 m3 – depending on needs
- CWS pumps, primary&redundant
- Air compressor
- Auxiliary, valves Frame Single control shelf
- Energy consumption – up to 10 kW, depending on load Size,
- (LxBxH) 2200х3500х2300 mm
- Weight, 1500 kg (without CWS)